**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Tier 4 Class Catalysts should be placed in the Daily Events.

Bettyboop482Bettyboop482 Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Please introduce a Tier 4 Class Catalysts catagory together with Daily Class Catalyst Event/Quest with the Easy, Med, Hard, (maybe as "harder") catagories. There should be a fair way to get 4 Tier Class Catalyst. They are so hard to obtain.

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    This is to stress the natural progression of the game. And there is a weekly or so event called hero use. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think you get shards from there.
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    VTA92 wrote: »
    They are even harder to obtain when you cannot login.

As much as I wish this wasn't true I agree 100% mate.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Please introduce a Tier 4 Class Catalysts catagory together with Daily Class Catalyst Event/Quest with the Easy, Med, Hard, (maybe as "harder") catagories. There should be a fair way to get 4 Tier Class Catalyst. They are so hard to obtain.

There are occasionally 'Expert' class catalyst events for this purpose. They aren't regular, and the shards on offer were pitifully low (to the point where it would take over two years of competing them every week to earn the three catalysts you needed to R5 a 4* hero). I would be well up for them being reintroduced regularly if the rewards were higher.

Hero use doesn't give you any T4CC shards to my knowledge; although the daily Spiderverse Hero Use events did give you shard crystals last month.