**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boredom

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
So here's my situation I'm an obsessive person so I rushed all the content literally.

I'm Cavalier.
Explored 6.1
Comoleted 6.2
Explored all the variants.
Comoleted the easy path of lol.

The only content available for me. Now is exploring 6.2 and exploring lol but until I get aegon and some units that has to wait.

So I'm really excited about act 6.3 but once completed this I know I'll be just bored of no having content to play.

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Well variant 4 is soon too. As is 6.4 and tge abyss
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    If I’m was you I’m wil slow down I’m done the same but done lol 100 and act6 champer 1. But chmaper 2 is the only ones I’m not done with the gate make it worse
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    You can do lol without Aegon. Not sure what your roster is, but I’m using domino and void, with their synergies, and a title omega red her and there and I’m almost 100%. Cost me less than 1000 units so far.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Just completed exploring variant 1 today. Other variants are 100%. Was Wondering start 6.2 exploration or LoL. And I saw your post lmao.

Not alone. But not bored yet. Clearing challenging Content is the most delightful thing in this game. I’ll start itemless challenge for 6.2 exploration. And eager to see 6.3 and new variant. Monthly EQs are not fun anymore, unless they make a cavalier difficulty.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m in a worse situation in terms of boredom, I’ve explored 6.2 aswell, luckily next month looks packed full of content and if they stick to the 6 months we will have a lot of new content coming soon
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Nito said:

You can do lol without Aegon. Not sure what your roster is, but I’m using domino and void, with their synergies, and a title omega red her and there and I’m almost 100%. Cost me less than 1000 units so far.

I do have domino, ghost and omega red at r5 and void R4.

My first completion was only with ghodt, suicides and synergies. Didn't tried the ones you say though