**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s a champ that you just couldn’t pull for the longest?

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Medusa.

Since I have pretty much all the God tiers as 5 or 6 stars, Medusa is the only one I'm missing.
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    I’m still waiting to pull Gwenpool above a 3* 😭
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    2 years. Yeh people around me have all pulled 5* Quake. Friends and alliance mates. Some don’t like her, some keep her at R1.

I love Quake. Favourite champ in the game

Still running my 4*...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i don't have scarlet witch or magik, so sad

3 years playing
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I still can't get any star variation of Nightcrawler and Falcon...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I started playing when the game was about 3 months old.
    I got a 4* SW 1 month before 12.0 and got Thor 1 month after
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Im nearing my first 6* and have played for about a year now. F2P mostly, but i play a lot. I have all champs at this point for at least 1 rarity excluding the trophies (GP, Kang, etc), new champs (Namor, Aarkus, etc), and...

Gambit. Not ONE Gambit from any rarity
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Still waiting for any star red hulk for the domino synergy:/
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Still no 5* Void, Cap IW, Iceman, Corvus, Domino and many top champs, but I have a lv 200 Juggernaut and a lv 120 Red Skull. And my rating is around 1 million... It's RNG they said
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I still don't have 4 star psylocke and she came out 3 years ago and I've opened at least a thousand 4 star crystals.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

I'm still missing Sentry, Omega Red as 3*s. I'm sure there are a couple more, but last month I finally got Red Hulk, but got him as 4* and still don't have him as a 3*. I'm certainly not complaining and actually find it funny. Last month I also got Morningstar as a 2* first followed by then a 4* and 3* version. Always interesting how the pulling from crystals goes.

I’d do anything for a 5* red hulk. I have a 5* domino and that synergy in act 6 would be killer.

2 years. Yeh people around me have all pulled 5* Quake. Friends and alliance mates. Some don’t like her, some keep her at R1.

I love Quake. Favourite champ in the game

Still running my 4*...

I be running a 3* cause that’s the only rating I have of her. 😂

I still don't have 4 star psylocke and she came out 3 years ago and I've opened at least a thousand 4 star crystals.

Honestly I think I don’t even have her as a 4* either, huh. There’s more champs I don’t have than I thought...
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    KM. Always wanted him as a 5* since release. Then I open my first 6*, freaking KM!!!
    And Domino...still no domino.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Jackd1989 said:

pre v12.0 update - I was desperate for a Scarlet witch 4* but never pulled her - the day of the nerfs who do I pull but Scarlet Witch as a 4* and then for added salt in the wound, a 4* mystic awakening gem

Honestly, she’s still worth it, IMO. The gem, I mean.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The last time someone posted a thread like this I commented 5 star Medusa. It was like 3-4 months ago?

Well I still Haven’t pulled a 5 star Medusa lol
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I still haven’t managed to pull any version of nightcrawler or king groot
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I've been playing since 2015 and have still not pulled a 4* Scarlet Witch, Star Lord or OG Thor.
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Quake. Been playing forever and still don't have her as a 3*
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    5* Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, Ghost, are three I would love to have.. I have them as 3* and 4* but in AQ, AW or harder content the higher ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is better.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Hype, didn't get him as a 4* until after I stopped using 4*... Now waiting for 5*
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Bahamut said:

I still don’t have Corvus even as a 3*

Wow brutal.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I had a 4* GR and Blade maxed out since Blades release and didn’t pull a single Starky until about two months ago...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    5* OG Hulk. JUST pulled him after 3+ years.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I have no version of void :/
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    edited October 2019
    5*

Domino, Hyperion, Corvus, Ægon, CAIW.

Especially Ægon would do as I have Skill awakening gem.