**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap beardo broken?

EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
So I’m in 6.2.1, the cosmic gated path, fighting Stark Spidey (arc overload, arc converter, and off course life cycle).

As you can see Cap Beardo is k.o. That’s because I quit the fight.
Cap is sig 160, I have the tech synergie (petrify). I have max despair. Now I only used parry, heavy, placing 3 petrify debuffs several times during the fight, but Stark Spidey just kept regening from 75% to 100% in 1 second. That lasted a couple of minutes. I quit the fight, restarted, that crazy regen went away, mistimed the final blow > life cycle wasn’t disabled, stark spidey went from 1% health to 100% health.....like o_O
Restarted the fight again, now Cap hits like og Cap, pillow hands cap.......I used a sp3, while I had 5 of those charges and a fury buff, I did 1% damage o_O

So.....any1 any idea what’s going on?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So I’m in 6.2.1, the cosmic gated path, fighting Stark Spidey (arc overload, arc converter, and off course life cycle).

Cap is sig 160, I have the tech synergie (petrify). I have max despair. Now I only used parry, heavy, placing 3 petrify debuffs several times during the fight, but Stark Spidey just kept regening from 75% to 100% in 1 second. That lasted a couple of minutes. I quit the fight, restarted, that crazy regen went away, mistimed the final blow > life cycle wasn’t disabled, stark spidey went from 1% health to 100% health.....like o_O
    Restarted the fight again, now Cap hits like og Cap, pillow hands cap.......I used a sp3, while I had 5 of those charges and a fury buff, I did 1% damage o_O

We would need a video to be sure. His petrify needs more than 3 to prevent the healing, it needs 4.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

We would need a video to be sure. His petrify needs more than 3 to prevent the healing, it needs 4.
    I ran, or tried this path several times yesterday. Couldn’t get past Warmachine and just restarted the quest to try again, in the morning Cap was working, the combination of placing several debuffs (armor break, petrify times 2 + despair mastery) was enough to make sure the regen stopped. In the evening that changed to what I mentioned above.
    It’s ok now however, tried it again and Cap was working fine now. I don’t know what’s changed or what happened yesterday evening 🤔

I have no idea how to record on an ipad, but I’ll look into that just in case for future possible things, thanks for the tip 👍

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I ran, or tried this path several times yesterday. Couldn’t get past Warmachine and just restarted the quest to try again, in the morning Cap was working, the combination of placing several debuffs (armor break, petrify times 2 + despair mastery) was enough to make sure the regen stopped. In the evening that changed to what I mentioned above.
    It’s ok now however, tried it again and Cap was working fine now. I don’t know what’s changed or what happened yesterday evening 🤔

I have no idea how to record on an ipad, but I’ll look into that just in case for future possible things, thanks for the tip 👍

There was some mag or issues with buffs and charges yesterday that may have caused the behavior.

As to how record on an iPad pull down from the upper right for the control panel and click this button (repeat to stop recording)

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

There was some mag or issues with buffs and charges yesterday that may have caused the behavior.

As to how record on an iPad pull down from the upper right for the control panel and click this button (repeat to stop recording)

Awesome, thanks 👍 had to add that icon to the control panel, but it works 😄