**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not for nothin!!!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Guys??? Why the heck is there an xp up in a war crystal??? Felt like a slap in the face when i popped it! There are xp ups all over this game! Do we really need em in a war crystal? Anybody, else wondering the same?

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    while i absolutely agree they should not be in the War crystals.

i think we all know they are severely outdated and Kabam has not made any statements as to if they will or even plan to make any changes to them.

for now the best use they have is for Item Use events or selling them for a little gold.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    So do only level 60 players play war? No you say? Ok, well that's why they are in there. Players of all levels do war, it's not just you and your level. You'd think YOU could understand that by now.
  • Options

So do only level 60 players play war? No you say? Ok, well that's why they are in there. Players of all levels do war, it's not just you and your level. You'd think YOU could understand that by now.

while your not wrong, is this kind of response really necessary?

regardless of skill level, as a progressing player you have many other places to obtain XP boosts, which is great but XP boosts have no effect in AW so they are a little out of place in the War crystals.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

regardless of skill level, as a progressing player you have many other places to obtain XP boosts, which is great but XP boosts have no effect in AW so they are a little out of place in the War crystals.
    Other places sure, but what if they play mostly war? Why take them out of war, why not take them out of the other places. Granted I would love them to be removed from war, but your comment is not balanced.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

RakeYoung said:

Other places sure, but what if they play mostly war? Why take them out of war, why not take them out of the other places. Granted I would love them to be removed from war, but your comment is not balanced.

i explained why they are out of place in War Crystals, your level doesn't determine what tier or alliance you can join.

if i recall correctly they are in solo crystals and the 1k loyalty crystals.

you can also obtain them while leveling up or the new objectives as a progressing player.

they absolutely belong in those other places, am i incorrect to infer that you would advocate for their removal from other sources as well?

or simply making a counterargument for the sake of disagreeing?

either way is fine and absolutely at your discretion, just want to be sure if you are serious or not.

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    No it is not "only" level 60 summoners who play war but there are plenty of those things in solo crystals to be slapping ANY summoner in the face with one! How about some t5b frags? It is like kabam is pushing us all to the same "stand still" point. Enough with the xp. And don't expect sympathy for lower teirs from moi on this one! Lots of things could be done for newer players i would support. But i get 10-15 a week without getting them from war crystals! I want more than that for my 300 plus unit revives and restores!!! I ground up my level without em...frankly i think you lower guys should too! Builds character, builds skill...