**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI Chaining specials into combos - the new Norm or BUG?

So, the AI launching specials while we tap their block was a bug and has been dialed down . (Not completely fixed, It is 'improved)
And now, here is another concerning AI update.

Even if the AI is only able to hit you 2 times as a combo , it still chains a special attack into it and you have nothing to do than just eat that special. Same goes if you are hit with first hit, it is 5 hits right into a special attack.

For people who are going to comment "dont get hit brah" , parry and blocks has not been working properly and we are not all Mvincible, and this is the main reason we are getting special chained at the moment.

This is a serious issue as the same in uncollected and if implemented into LOL (and ROL for lower end players) or act6 or future events of same or above difficulty will be an extremely disappointing feature. As it has been seen that AI behaviour has changed in the same while backdrafts and other AI mechanics had changed.

Now, backdrafts was an integral part of LOL fighting and Kabam has refused to address the issue as a bug and is being treated as a norm . Personally I feel it and above mentioned special chains must both be considered bugs and should be fixed immediately.
Simply put, it is not fun and is an extremely disarming and disengaging mechanic. Please address the issue in a serious manner. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The ai has always been able to chain into a special just like we can
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Lormif said:

The ai has always been able to chain into a special just like we can

how frequently? they are doing it in every fight after last update which has never been the case for past 4 yrs
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    yeah , i also got that **** sometimes. for me, the main problem is input dropping. yeah, i use android, but that does not mean that a game be different on different device...