**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

nick fury bug

after nicks decoy gets destroyed he never comes back and enters the fight. he just gets flat knocked out. i have him duped and maxed and use him heavily. happened to me in dungeons vs electro and also happened in map4 aq vs thanos

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    njandy said:

after nicks decoy gets destroyed he never comes back and enters the fight. he just gets flat knocked out. i have him duped and maxed and use him heavily. happened to me in dungeons vs electro and also happened in map4 aq vs thanos

heal block.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    no? i fight thanos every aq. never happened before
  • Options
    njandy said:

no? i fight thanos every aq. never happened before

Doesnt change the fact. There is an entire thread about it here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162233/aq-thanos-heal-prevention-whats-this-garbage
  • Options
    LitecLitec Posts: 1
    It looks like there is a new problem today where the LMD never appears. Nick starts off matches degenerating and with the Nick is Furious buff.

I have tested this in event quest and ROL. Nick was working fine yesterday
  • Options
    Litec said:

It looks like there is a new problem today where the LMD never appears. Nick starts off matches degenerating and with the Nick is Furious buff.

I have tested this in event quest and ROL. Nick was working fine yesterday

There was an issue yesterday with persistent charges, such as the LMD not working, late last night US, but they fixed that. I am not sure what time zone you are in though.