**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

God tier champs u dont like?

13»

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I thought about this post some more and I also wanted to add that I hate Nick Fury. I find him incredibly frustrating to play without a bleed duration team. Maybe I need to just git gud with him, but for now I just hate him.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Domino. You have to get lucky-no pun intended-on her bleeds and you pretty much need lucky active for your bleeds to trigger beside the sp3 bleed. If you can get a crit bleed you do get nice damage so that’s a plus
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I don’t understand how someone’s disagreeing because basically they saying they disagree that you’re saying you don’t like that certain champion lol. I wonder how they know what you like or dislike

Some ppl on here love that disagree button😂😂😂
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

I don’t understand how someone’s disagreeing because basically they saying they disagree that you’re saying you don’t like that certain champion lol. I wonder how they know what you like or dislike

They're just butthurt because someone called out a champion that they use
    You people disagree with me because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    DRTO said:

Killmonger, never enjoyed playing my max 4* version and have had a 5* version of him since february that hasn''t been touched at all.

Now this is an interesting choice... why don’t you like KM? You’re entitled to your own opinion but I am quite curious as to why. He has pretty good damage out put, really nice utilities, and his bleed. And how can I forget... true strike!
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Quake - Reasons listed above, too passive and just never really feel satisfied winning a fight with her.

Ghost - My play style is a little too aggressive for her use.

Sabretooth - Hes alright, still don’t see the hype.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

I thought about this post some more and I also wanted to add that I hate Nick Fury. I find him incredibly frustrating to play without a bleed duration team. Maybe I need to just git gud with him, but for now I just hate him.

Why? Just use a few heavy attacks to get the Deep Bleed then do light ending combos. Having a point or two in Deep Wounds is really good for him.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @JohnHS I just have a hard time weaving in the heavies and I only have one point in Deep Wounds. I don't use a lot of bleeder champs, so it's not a good use of my units to buy the mastery cores.
  • Options
    SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Night thrasher,once I dupped him people told me that he is good but he takes years to build up fury
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    Symbiote Supreme is overrated in my honest opinion for all the hype behind him. I would use Mordo, Dr.Voodo or Majik before him.
    I love Quake,but have not mastered her evade skills to have her fully mastered. She’s a beast once you learn her mechanics.
    Seems like Blade regeneration does not work good enough,but his bleed damage output is good.
    Killmonger’s SP3 is disappointing but his damage out for SP2 and SP1 makes up for that.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah. Would be nice if they said exactly what they disagree with! Can't change anyones mind without making a cogent argument! I dislike hyperion and ironman iw, when hyperion came out i thought the same thing i do about im, "this guy is for players with no skill! To make them not cry about loosing all the time and quit."
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

RakeYoung said:

I've read this entire thread noticed not one person mention Domino.

She is amazing and i can use her successfully, however i don't enjoy using her with her double medium(gun shots), it really messes with my flow in a match and feel like i've missed a tap on the screen.

Ronin on the other hand is extremely satisfying to play for me, his animations are smooth and very suicide friendly.

Is he very suicide friendly? He removes the poison debuff first before the bleed and even the most aggressive playstyle will make you lose at least 5% health before you can remove the bleed.
    i like to think he is, yes he loses ~5% health per fight, but once he hits that first Sp3 with 7 cruelty, most fights are typically over.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I love all the god tier. Wishes to get all of them.