**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I'm looking for an expert tier alliance

I am a 125k rated player with 9 4* rank 4 and 3 5* rank 2 champs which is basically the same level stats wise. I also have a rank 5 4* X-23. I'm looking for an alliance where all members are looking to progress and grind hard, preferably with a lot of arena grinding members as I feel that those are the most active alliances as everyone is progressing. I used to play the game over a year ago but took a year break. Now that I'm back and have been for a month now, I'm really struggling at finding a new alliance that is worth my time.

Comments

• Options
    Kenwin_11Kenwin_11 Posts: 107
    You can look up ME007 or my in game id kenwin11 and we talk more more. We are a fun and organize 7.3M alliance.
  • Options
    EckthroiEckthroi Posts: 57
    With that rating and your champs I'd say I can understand why your struggling to find an alliance that fits your bill.
  • Options
    DragonsdenDragonsden Posts: 2
    Look me up IG dragonsden we can talk if u like
  • Options
    KiriansonKirianson Posts: 11
    Message me on line. Kirianson. Think you'd fit in perfect with us.
  • Options
    DerFDerF Posts: 9
    Line id: fuhrer616. Hit me up and shall discuss.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Eckthroi wrote: »
    With that rating and your champs I'd say I can understand why your struggling to find an alliance that fits your bill.

Can't see anything wrong with that.