**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 Venom - Caustic Temper

In act 6.2.5 (Mordo Boss) there is a path with a Venom on caustic temper and regeneration 1% node.
So i thought i just bring Cap IW and parry / petrify him to death with a tech, science and cosmic on my team. Apparently the heal reversal is also 90% less effective without an active fury buff due to caustic temper, can anyone confirm this is working as intended?

The node says "...if the Attacker has no active Fury Buffs, the Defender takes 90% less damage". I didn't know this also applies to heal reversal / petrify effects. I had to quit out of the quest because i was stuck on this Venom lol

Has anyone tried this method on this specific node? Problem is i don't have Heimdall...any tips for a good counter to this node combination?

I have max dispair and usually this method works fine on regneration 1% nodes.

Thanks, cheers!

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I studied my roster and tried Ronan, he is R3, sig 60, stun lock worked pretty good, also the breakthrough node and this many buffs of Venom granted me quite some damage after a while to outdamage the 1% regen.

Hopefully some players can benefit by reading this who were not aware that caustic temper also reduces effectiveness of petrify by 90% without a fury buff
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Yeah i was going into the fight confident to petrify him with cap iw, but i quickly noticed this doesn't work here lol

I don't have Hyperion either, another option would be Medusa but mine is not awakened, so no fury buffs...