**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiked Armour

TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Best champs for Spiked Armour?
IMO crossbone is.
Are there some good options?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Don't forget buff steal and Nullify chps. I'm working through the last of RTTL rn mainly with Venom, Quake and Magik. (Don't have any good AAR champs besides Quake and no other good nullify champs.)
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck with 3 regen, 4 fury and 3 power gain.
  • Options
    Did not want to rankup my 4* 4/40 Crossbones as it has, otherwise, no such use.
  • Options
    Just did 5.3.5 with my 4* 4/40 Crossbones, spent some portions though, will consider vtd in the next one
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    This might sound a bad idea at frist. But still worked for me in 5.3.5 and 5.3.6.

You can use ghost without using normally the way you use. That means you cannot use dexterity and use only sp3. Do parry heavy and normal combo since ghost don't crit.Even if you dex dont attack until her guaranteed crit expires.

Also if she is highly ranked up enough you can use sp2 if you are sure that it would kill your opponent.800-900 damage is dealt back for me.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Venom the duck with 3 regen, 4 fury and 3 power gain.

Couldnt agree more. His regen overwhelms damage from spiked armor. And he doesn't crit much plus his main damage comes from toxic armors. I used him for the whole path of spiked armor in 5.4. Usually storedup to 4 regens and he ended the whole path except for boss at over 90% health.
    He was the only one I used for the RTTL. He saved me so much time and units.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Capiw with kinetic charges. He benefits Huge physical resistance while charged and spam sp1 for defensive ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Like @Etjama says - use a champ who deals with the Physical Resistance buff.

Rogue counters Spiked Armour - copy the buff, then as long as you hold it, the opponent can't make new ones, and the reflected damage disappears

Given how well Rogue works, I suspect Loki would have a similar effect; and any good Nullify champ like Dr Strange or SS should work (disclaimer: haven't actually tried them myself).

Good luck!