**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally beat the champion. 6.2 thoughts.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I’d like to start by thanking kabam for all these extra units. This month. Was nice and I didn’t have to spend any real money. Still took me 500 units. The side quest helped me a ton.

Mainly took me so many units because I suck at dexterity. Compared to the videos I’ve watch preparing.

For what it’s worth save your money or units. On this one for me the easiest way for the last10% is to take your best champ for this fight for me was symbiot supreme. Then take some block damage in the special one. That way your close enough to dex out. So heal up all the way. If I figured that out would have cost me maybe three revives.

The fights not as hard as Hard as I thought now that Ive practiced it.

There was a lot of complaining about this fight and when it came out it was bugged then the whole she hulk thing. But on the other side of it now having defeated him. Wasn’t that bad.

If I could have gotten over the urge or desire to do it immediately or fast i would have been less disappointed. That’s a me problem.

Overall happy it’s done and now I can finish the last of my variant 100%..

Oh joy variant 1 chapter 3.

Then I’m ready for all the new stuff in the pipeline. With a stacked roster.

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @will-o-wisp made a really good review on the boss fight. Check it out
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Most peoples complaint was the lack of counters as well as the nodes(especially the no retreat) and it would make sense the fight wasnt that bad cuz you didnt encounter the 2 hardest aspects of the boss.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Congratulations!

Although rushing into the champion to dex the last part of his sp1 is definitely the way to go imo.

Sp2 is way easier to dodge and anyone can dodge it too. Since I used quake to beat champion it was nearly impossible to dex sp1 because when I would dash in her medium would push me too far back but the Sp2 made it very easy