**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sunday Arena addition

The Sunday Arena for 4 and 5 star champs was a favorite for me early on while playing. I would play enough to get the 11-30% prize for the 6000 premium hero crystal shards and a few 3 star crystal shards.

Recently I became Caviller and just can’t be bothered to put any time into this. Premium hero crystals are not even remotely exciting anymore.

With the upcoming change to the monthly calendar to be based off of player progression, maybe it’s time for an arena where you have to be uncollected to enter. The rewards could be grandmaster crystal shards instead of premium hero ones.

Currently grandmaster crystals are still a very slow trickle for players. Shards only come from the daily calendar and the uncollected crystal shard crystal. Free stuff is fun and all, but it would be great to be able to work for some shards too. Giving players chances to put some time in and earn enough shards for 1-3 grandmaster crystals would be very popular (At the current drop rates it would still be mostly lots of 3 stars). If a small amount of 5 and 6 star shards were included in rank rewards I’d imagine it would be very competitive. Also, by restricting access to only uncollected players, it would prevent new players from having too much access to 4-5 star champs early in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Littlehand_2Littlehand_2 Posts: 3

Amazing idea and would help a lot as the two star premium crystals basically do nothing
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I really like this idea as well and I co-sign it!