**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Thanks for compensation

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I do not normally agree but this time I do ok so the game is back up now what? We pretend like it did not happen! No! What if it goes down again you guys cannot guarantee anything can you? Ok 30 min aq timers are good but what about arena?

Comments

• AakashAakash Member Posts: 340
    The game went down 2 or 3 times after this post. It’s down when Im writing this comment lol
  • Bouv12Bouv12 Member Posts: 24
    This is starting to piss me off
  • Unknown_entityUnknown_entity Member Posts: 4
    This has got to be some sort of joke!

This will be the 4th time the server has gone down, we can't complete aq as we keep losing health on champions, we can't run arena or we lose our streak and we can't run aw in case we lose half health.

Something needs to be done about this as we can't play a game that keeps crashing every 5 minutes
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Member Posts: 176
    This is getting insane. I've always been very patient, I've played for 2 1/2 years, but this is outrageous.
    I've lost health in AQ and my arena streak and haven't even been able to put up enough points to finish t4b. That shouldn't take a couple hours. I've attempted to log in 4 times tonight and every time the game has crashed on me. Officially losing my patience.
    P.s. I do spend
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Member Posts: 463
    5* shard compensation and/or 3* champ - someone like yondu.