**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL electo enigmatic ability

Hello all,

First I apologize if this was asked and answered I haven't found any info regarding it.

I'm currently fighting electro in LOL with my 4* Gwenpool. I thought once you hit a 50 combo she should receive 0 damage from his feedback regardless of the enigmatic ability. Current I've been at a 50+ combo and occasionall (not Everytime) when his Enigmatic ability is up I will receive a large damage back instantly killing GP. Is she not supposed to be 100% immune once you hit that 50 combo?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hello all,

First I apologize if this was asked and answered I haven't found any info regarding it.

I'm currently fighting electro in LOL with my 4* Gwenpool. I thought once you hit a 50 combo she should receive 0 damage from his feedback regardless of the enigmatic ability. Current I've been at a 50+ combo and occasionall (not Everytime) when his Enigmatic ability is up I will receive a large damage back instantly killing GP. Is she not supposed to be 100% immune once you hit that 50 combo?

just like the lol evade I am not sure that AAR will affect it.
  • Options
    In all previous videos I've looked up all champs with AAR affect it. GP AA CB etc. If AAR didn't affect it the feedback would always trigger.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Hello all,

It is possible that GP’s 2% ability reduction applies multiplicatively, which means you get infinitely close to 100% but it’s never going to be 100%. So there’s a very very minute chance that the thorns is reflected back to her per hit.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Per what kabam has stated it’s 2% per hit so 50 will cover. Is this happening after the enrage timer hits the second phase? The second phase gives the defenders increased ability accuracy. ;)
  • Options

Per what kabam has stated it’s 2% per hit so 50 will cover. Is this happening after the enrage timer hits the second phase? The second phase gives the defenders increased ability accuracy. ;)

Possible. I also doubt GP’s sig is multiplicative as at 40+ she already prevents Thing from gaining stacks.
  • Options
    @CoatHang3r thanks. I'll take a look at the enrage timer. I think it was close but it it's because the first enrage timer goes off that would explain it. Appreciate your help.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Possible. I also doubt GP’s sig is multiplicative as at 40+ she already prevents Thing from gaining stacks.
    How extensively has this been tested? That would be a 10% chance further decreasing with each hit; unless you get to 40 and pound his block for an extended period of time.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    NP @Dangerouskillax I watched some old vids and she wasn’t subject to the reflective damage at higher combos. It’s possible bugs have been fixed or abilities corrected since the time of the videos as the are very old.

Sorry to take the thread off topic with her DAAR with thing.

@xNig I tested and he still has a chance for stacks at 40-45, at 50 he doesn’t appear to.

Illustrated. He gains them during every blocked combo. :blush:
    https://youtu.be/cEXrTi0RtP8
  • Options
    Seems to be additive in nature.

At 40 combos it's a 80% chance, hence every 4-5 hits it's likely (not definite) that he gains one rock stack. However, at 45 combos it goes to every 2 rounds of blocked hits which seems pretty consistent with GP's ability reduction increasing from 80% to 90%.