**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock/Sunspot Mutant Ability Accuracy Increase Synergy Not working?

Sunspot and Warlock has a synergy that increases the ability accuracy of mutant special attacks by 30% (up to 60% based on SS's Signature level). But this doesn't seem to be working. I tested this on Domino's SP3 bleed while lucky.

In theory:

Domino's Sp3 Bleed Base Chance: 74%
Sunspot/Warlock Synergy: (74%)*(.30) = +22.2%
Domino's Lucky Bonus: (74%)*(.15) = +11.1%
Total Chance: 74%+22.2%+11.1%=107.3%

Which means, while lucky with the synergy, Domino's Sp3 should bleed every activation. However from the below screenshot you can see this is not true. This was taken right after an SP3. You can still see the lucky buff and the armor break from the SP3, but there is no bleed. My sunspot is duped with Sig Level 20, so the chance should be even a bit higher than that.

Here is my team after the fight to show I have the synergy:

And the reason I don't believe it is Domino's lucky bonus that is bugged is because without lucky the chance should still be 96.2%, which mean it should only fail once every 20 tries or so. And I can reproduce this bug every 4 or 5 tries.

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    If Domino’s in the mix, those results alone shouldn’t be trusted. Have you tried with someone else with a high accuracy too?
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    What do you mean by it shouldn't be trusted? It's clearly a bug. Even if it's specific to just Domino, it should still be fixed.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Clyneva said:

What do you mean by it shouldn't be trusted? It's clearly a bug. Even if it's specific to just Domino, it should still be fixed.

I mean she’s got her own uncertainty and issues. It doesn’t surprise me at all that something with her is gimpy, but I wouldn’t be able to say if it’s Domino or if it’s the synergy or both.