**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R2 unawakened Ghost 6* over R5 5s?

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
Hey all,
I'm wondering about the value of a unawakened 6 over a awakened 5....I have enough resources to R5 Hyp, Thing, Sparkey, GhostR and now I have the resources to R2 Ghost or VTD...

I'm not great with Ghost but can learn her moves but not sure if a R2 Ghost is worth the resources over possibly R5ing and R4ing a 5*.

I'm at Cav, haven't started 6.2 or any of the Variants yet....not a noob but also not at some of your skill levels, thoughts I'm looking for are determining the values of 6s to 5s at this stage of the game. I'm in a easy breezy AQ focused alliance for the time being.

Thanks

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Yes. Do it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you have Hood Wasp AM 5* rank Ghost. Practice, learn her play style, win the game. Absolute beast machine. I have 5* R5 sig 200 and would R2 a 6* non dupe no question if I would pull her.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    She's MUCH better to use awakened. That fact gets undersold horribly. I have a 5/200 5* and an unduped 6*. I rarely ever use the 6* and use the 5* in just about every single quest
    She may not NEED her sig but it is far more useful than it gets credit for
    Try doing fights like 6.2.5 mordo without her awakened and then with her sig
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, I took up my 6 star unawakened ghost to r2 before I took up a single five star to r5 and I haven’t had a single regret in doing so. Yes
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Complete variant 3 first then decide that v3 is easy