**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Current medusa vs KM strategy

I just fought KM on section 2, path 4 of map 6 with medusa. Kept him armor shattered the whole fight, and naturally got destroyed by reverberation. My understanding of KM is that shouldn't be possible (no vibranium armor=can't activate reverb). Can someone confirm I'm not crazy? If my thinking is correct, how would you approach the fight? Just stack armor breaks and avoid shatter?

I saw the change log mention the next update will restore medusa's armor BREAK functionality to how it previously behaved. Suspiciously, armor SHATTER was not mentioned, other than in regards to stopping robot power gain. Can we get clarification on that?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    This bug was disscused and is getting resolved next update
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Yeah known bug that's getting fixed next update. In the meantime, don't put the shatter on KM - just stick with regular armour breaks
  • Options
    Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72

Are we sure about that? I dont see anything about addressing the interaction with armor shatter in this regard
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    There is the same issue with IMIW. Basically the armor up buff is passive so medusa's armor shatter doesn't prevent it. Only prevents active armor up buffs.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Are we sure about that? I dont see anything about addressing the interaction with armor shatter in this regard

You can see it there: "Restored Medusa's armor break functionality to how it previously behaved".
    Previously, armor shattered was "bug" and it was being considered as an armor break debuff. Instead of fixing it and risk some rage on the community, they made it a feature on her. But that feature was accidentally fixed in a recent update, and armor shattered became different fromi a armor break (so in theory, armor shattered shouldn't stop reverberation, but now it will since it will become an ability).
    Shrimkins said:

There is the same issue with IMIW. Basically the armor up buff is passive so medusa's armor shatter doesn't prevent it. Only prevents active armor up buffs.

Thats not an issue. its working as intended really
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

You can see it there: "Restored Medusa's armor break functionality to how it previously behaved".
    Previously, armor shattered was "bug" and it was being considered as an armor break debuff. Instead of fixing it and risk some rage on the community, they made it a feature on her. But that feature was accidentally fixed in a recent update, and armor shattered became different fromi a armor break (so in theory, armor shattered shouldn't stop reverberation, but now it will since it will become an ability).
    Shrimkins said:

Thats not an issue. its working as intended really
    I think you have it confused
    Previously AS would not work as intended meaning bleeds would not fall off and if applied due to the sp1 it would not reduce AA and power gain by 100% off of robots

Kabam made the conscious choice to make them completely different things now since because logic it too hard for them
    That's a different bug then. Still it will be fixed next update
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Hellow said:

But no to the OP this is not a bug
    She does not prevent passive armors from activating only buffs

this is a bug, medusa's armor shatter prevent KM armor not because she can prevent passive armors, but because KM's armor is disabled while under an armor break effect ^_^

to OP: if you still have problems and if you can, try to use the Karnak synergy, one heavy will apply a permanent armor break, stopping reverberation... just remember to not armor shatter him ^_^