**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joe fixit's heal

I have noticed a one things when I use joe fixit his heal is inconsistent sometimes it heals 20 per second and sometimes it heals 13 per second. Can anyone pls tell me why?

Comments

• Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    Here is proof
    xl3qguanczdh.png
    7ztm36llubtl.png
    Pls help me
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Looks too small of an increase to be due to bleed causing willpower to proc, but you also have diamonds in the fight against guilly. I never use fix it so I have no idea what all the suits do, just know you can double down when duped.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I think, that like many regen champs, regen increases with the amount of power in your power bars.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Is now the right time to ask why Fixit's regen is so pathetic?
    Yup rest of them are not hat good either but he has ok bleed
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    edited August 2017
    If these are arena fights you're noticing this in, you may be facing opponents with despair which would reduce his regen.

Edit just noticed no debuff on the lower regen amount. So nvm
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    willpower?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Something to do with the double down. Not sure how that works but tested him a second ago and his power bar had no effect. His regen did change during the double down though...why I have no idea.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I noticed this in last months master quest. A certain double down gave him a boost in his healing but I don't know why. Looks like the combo in the pic you posted is the one
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    If the hearts is a secondary effect from doble down, it gives him a bigger heal than if it's a primary effect. No idea why (probably a bug that's been there for a very long time)
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    It's willpower obviously, u got a bleed debuff in guilly fight
  • If it was willpower it would be higher than +7 per second
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    If it was willpower it would be higher than +7 per second

Yea, have noticed it, it's weird ya
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    If the hearts is a secondary effect from doble down, it gives him a bigger heal than if it's a primary effect. No idea why (probably a bug that's been there for a very long time)

I see, there is also another thing he sometimes gets +21 health per sec eh who knows?

• Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    I found your problem. You're using joe fixit.

I nominate you for post of the week