**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better option for The Champion 6.2.6?

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
SS or CAIW? I want to hear your reasons because I will max 1 of them to deal better with The Champion. Both at rank 4. SS unduped.

Rank 5 is not cheap, in fact it's very expensive so don't want to be wrong. I love them both and play them frequently. But the decision is for the specific fight so want to hear from experienced players.

Comments

• Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    If its your initial run you're good to go, I did my initial with both r4, for 100% tho I'd go with cap r5 due to nodes
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap is better for last 10% and ss is better for the rest, I’d r5 cap
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    TRONG94 said:

To me rank 4 or rank 5 SS are the same. As long as you remove his 5 indestructible charges, even at rank 3 he can K.O that boss with 1 sp2 or sp3.
    For rank 5 candidate, I would go with Cap bc he is suitable for much more kinds of fights.

Good point. I didn't think about it. Because Cap is able to take block damage so he should be ranked up for this fight. SS can't take block damage and he only does at rank 5 what he already can at rank 4.

Thanks.
  • Options
    GemeteranGemeteran Posts: 2
    dear Kabam .. I want to ask our alliance problem ... why suddenly our war alliance points were cut without notice and clear problems ?? second, why did my Corvus Glave suddenly die during a duet with Sinister in AQ, even though my Corvus was not hit? try to explain the problem that makes players become bored playing this game because of the depravity of your system