Uncollected Tonight??

LordZenithLordZenith Member Posts: 19
So I had been having a super hard time even beating the Yellowjacket in 5.2.4, so I stopped trying. Then this week, I decided to give it a go, and what do you know, I breeze through 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 (Corvus + Aegon, MVPs) using the Corvus, Aegon, Domino, IM IW, and a little 3* Proxima for synergies (Corvus true strike and aegon combo shield). Didn't even need to use Domino and barely used IM IW. Will it work again for 5.2.6? I've heard collector is nasty, and would really like to hit Uncollected. Champ list attached, I'd be down to mix up the roster. I have around 100 daily crystals saved up for potions, and was gonna grind the arena for units

Comments

• DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    If you can get to the collector with your champs at above fifty percent health then with the free crystals youve saved and 1 to 2 team revives I think you should be able to do it. Good luck!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    You can do this! That 5* Corvus will be your MVP. Get him charged up and he will wreck. With those number of crystals for potions and revives you won’t need that many credits. I did it last week with a similar team and just used a little over 100 credits, but my Corvus was r4 and duped. You don’t have much time before the new calendar. Get in there now!
  • LordZenithLordZenith Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2019
    @PastorAmerica and @DRTO thanks for the support! I am at the Scarlet Witch the Collector right now!
    The Collector is at 9%
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    Yes!!! Congratulations! Was it as hard as you expected? How many units did it end up taking?
    @PastorAmerica I ended up using 5 revives (no units or potions) on Coruvs for the Collector. I think I used 6 revives the whole quest. He went through everyone first (I forgot about tenacity and he got rid of parry). But then I just got hits in up until his first special. Actually a very easy fight. This might be sad, but that stupid YJ from 5.2.4 seemed harder but oh well.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You can try havok in 5.2.4.