**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 4 5* Domino or Namor?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
I have 5 x 5/65 now. NF, GR, sparky, Hyperion, capiw

It was an easy choice when I got Namor but then I pulled Domino. I have 6* rulk and masacre so I definitely love the flaming trinity. I don’t know much about Namor but I do enjoy playing him. FWIW, I don’t have suicide mastery open and no plan to.

Another option is save up T2A to rank 5 Corvus. Not impress so far at 4/55. Using just MLM, still can’t take down HB mini boss in map 3 with 20 glaive charges with 2 missions.

Rank 4 5* Domino or Namor? 19 votes

Domino unduped
36%
Savio444PeterQuillManar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaAdishvar_26Octoberstack 7 votes
Namor sig 114
42%
shadow_lurker22TheSquish671Freak2Thicco_ModeSidjfhdjkskJuliusCaesarTheInfintyBeastDad 8 votes
Save T2A to R5 Corvus sig 23
21%
BuckeyeKPTehsigzorzCASrinivasObaid_Jacob03 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Domino unduped
    If you’ve got the rest of the trinity as 6*s, I’d take Domino up for now and wait until you can get Namor to sig 200, which is when he really starts to shine in terms of utility and survivability.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Domino unduped
    Dang, with Massacre and Rhulk as 6 stars, you gave me no choice no matter how much I love Namor. He's amazing.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I guess I will go with Domino. She will come handy to explore Variant 2.