**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Nebula is a really underrated character. Double Immunities, very effective Ability accuracy reduction against robots (I think it's only against robots, not sure on this one). Absolutely insane shock damage if played right with Proxima Midnight synergy.

I'll admit, she has a high skill cap and you take a decent amount of block damage, but she's in no way a bad champion and in need of a rework. Some might even consider her R5 worthy.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Gambit rework:
    His charges don't lose there time when your block gets hit, kinda like Nebula
    Time stays the same.
    Boost attack and crit rate
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66

Nebula is a really underrated character. Double Immunities, very effective Ability accuracy reduction against robots (I think it's only against robots, not sure on this one). Absolutely insane shock damage if played right with Proxima Midnight synergy.

I'll admit, she has a high skill cap and you take a decent amount of block damage, but she's in no way a bad champion and in need of a rework. Some might even consider her R5 worthy.

Not saying shes bad and at the level of groot, collosus and those. was just a different kit that i thought about it
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66

yes, the way she gets charges could be a different different
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

I agree. She's very decent; especially with Proxima. Don't forget a pretty awesome Power Control option if she wants it - can inflict a solid Power Drain plus a twenty-second Power Lock from an SP1. And the ability to tank an SP3 and heal it all back in seconds (if she survives it)

Also, whilst she can take a fair bit of block damage whilst generating charges, she doesn't have to: she's part of the GOTG synergy team: put her with a few of the others, and it's pretty easy to rack up 30-40% Perfect Block.