**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Synergies w/ Warlock and Guillotine 2099 + Ultron/Vision

Hello there,

I have a question about Warlock synergies with Ultron/Vision in one hand and with Guillotine 2099 in an other hand.
When we play with Warlock and suicide masteries, we should get a bleed and a poison and "immune" should appear + we should get 2 furies (from Warlock's synergy) and a power gain (from Guillotine's synergy).
BUT... they don't trigger !

Is it a bug ?
If you already know this, can you tell us if you're working on it please ?

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    This would be helpful information for me since i have Warlock and will be grinding for Guilly 2099
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

This would be helpful information for me since i have Warlock and will be grinding for Guilly 2099

This actually doesn't work.
    For example, I used Warlock for the Variant 2 w/ the Vision synergy.
    On the path "poison every 7 seconds", I got a fury every 7 seconds... so the synergy works !

But regarding the suicide masteries, the synergy doesn't work.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

Hey Summoners, prior to Warlock's release, we want to inform you that at this time, the Robot Uprising synergy does not function with the Double Edge or Liquid Courage masteries.

We are currently looking into this interaction, and are evaluating if we would like them to activate the Fury Buff from the Synergy, but have not committed to a course of action at this time.

We have to be careful about if we would make this change, as it would be a change to mastery itself, and we may choose to leave this as is.

i actually found this on the Warlock Spotlight thread, not sure if they've provided an update since then tho.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

Hey Summoners, prior to Warlock's release, we want to inform you that at this time, the Robot Uprising synergy does not function with the Double Edge or Liquid Courage masteries.

We are currently looking into this interaction, and are evaluating if we would like them to activate the Fury Buff from the Synergy, but have not committed to a course of action at this time.

We have to be careful about if we would make this change, as it would be a change to mastery itself, and we may choose to leave this as is.

i actually found this on the Warlock Spotlight thread, not sure if they've provided an update since then tho.
    Yup i saw that, but they don't mention the interaction w/ Gully'99...