**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Map 7 ally

I’m looking for a map 7 ally. Plat 4+ war.
Prestige 10.2k

Line ID - jadedfusion84

Comments

• Options
    CloneClone Posts: 76
    Hes got plenty of map 4 experience! Keep him in your thoughts when recruiting
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited November 2019
    @Jaded is a class guy! Loads of fun to play with. He sometimes has trouble ramping his 5/65 Venom the Duck in the first fight of Heroic mode but otherwise 5/5 would recruit
  • Options
    Actually now that I mention it... ramping up a 5/65 Venom the Duck in Heroic mode is actually a very difficult thing to do.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Clone said:

Hes got plenty of map 4 experience! Keep him in your thoughts when recruiting

I have zero map 4 experience 😂😂. Ty for your kind words stranger.
    Dizzy said:

@Jaded is a class guy! Loads of fun to play with. He sometimes has trouble ramping his 5/65 Venom the Duck in the first fight of Heroic mode but otherwise 5/5 would recruit

So true. Very hard to do. Takes a lot of patience.
  • Options
    @Clone @Dizzy

Do either of you know of a solid map 7 alliance that could squeeze me in?
  • Options
    @Seatin ^^
  • Options
    Ok, but in all seriousness - we're just messing around and as you can probably see, Jaded is an awesome dude who is just fun to be around. And - he's great player... any ally would be lucky to have him!
  • Options
    CloneClone Posts: 76
    Yeah, great player, handles map 7 real well. Shame to be separating from these guys but any ally would be lucky 👌
  • Options
    😂😂 thanks guys. Definitely sucks parting ways with the ally mates.