**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for repetitive 4 crashes

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike So now 4th crash happen and our alliance members are on aq lost thier champ what would i do now?
After 2nd crash our alliance members just start fight before it could happen again and then 3rd crash happen and our half alliance members lost champ and then fourth now literally more then half of alliance members lost thier 2 champ in all 3bgs.now our gold and time waste our prestige was around 5500+.
Any moderator or administrator i really need a reply.

Comments

• Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Uhh, it's the 6th bro lol.

Lost 1/2 HP on 2 AQ. Lost infinite streak when I tried to play arena during these quick succession outages. It said "There was a network error" and just gave me a failed fight. Then, when I went to load the next fight, it was a loading spinner that eventually said something like "you cannot start another instance of a fight that's in progress." I got kicked out after that and came back in after 4th crash and streak was gone.

Everyone in my alliance is furious, but they all just gave up and went to bed now. So much for AQ.
  • Options
    SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Yeah its the 6th . I dont understand why are they rushing so much they should take their tym so tht atleast we dont get interrupted in mid game
  • Options
    KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    they won't reply unless talk about an exploit or game breaking advantageous bug hehe
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    buy some revives.