**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon partner search thread

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Thread for people like me who can't find a dungeon partner on global, have no friend online and don't want to waste champs on matchmaking to search for dungeon partners.
Can this be a thing?

Ign: scepman
Dungeon:5

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I completely agree with you on that. I don’t have that many reliable people to play dungeons with, and I’m tired of wasting my good champs on games where people are dying in the first room or following me down the same path, etc, etc
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I always tell people this, do 2-3 rooms of Dungeon 7 with the randomizer. Most of the time only people with a great team do Dungeon 7.

I usually do 2-3 rooms twice and that's another Dungeon run done.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Add me in game
    Liss_ßliss_
    Or on Line
    Liss_Bliss_
    I’ll run dungeon with anyone with a brain. Let’s tun till right before we don’t think we can do the next room. Exit out and start over with new champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hello, can anyone here help me out? I need to complete Dungeon 5, Room 5 before dungeon days are done, but everyone I try it with dies at Room 3.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Etjama add me on Line when I get some free time I’ll run with ya. Line ID above
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

@Etjama add me on Line when I get some free time I’ll run with ya. Line ID above

Sorry, don't have line. Found someone to help with dungeons this time around, but maybe I could friend you if I ever need a dungeon partner again?
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Dungeon 6 room 5

Game name: Dank Pluto
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Dungeon 5 room 5
    IGN: maher najem