**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Theorycrafters help needed for 5.3

Getting ready to try to get cavalier soon. If you guys could have any 5 champs to make it through initial run of 5.3 who would it be and why?? Thx for any answers.

Comments

• Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Since 5.3 is pretty much class dependent since it punishes all champs except one specific class. So bring the best you got in each class and one counter to your weakness.

Other than that i think you should bring high crit champs if you dont have a the right champs.
    Sparky, Corvus, Domino, Ghost etc
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Ctuchik said:

Since 5.3 is pretty much class dependent since it punishes all champs except one specific class. So bring the best you got in each class and one counter to your weakness.

Other than that i think you should bring high crit champs if you dont have a the right champs.
    Sparky, Corvus, Domino, Ghost etc

Thx! I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but 5.3 is much much easier than Cav, especially with 5/6* only. Sparky and Void were MVPs there.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I'm pretty sure that the nodes in 5.3 are just a 50% weakness. That meaning that attack modifiers will still work off of your base attack. So any champions with lots of attack modifiers can be really good. So yeah cosmic champions can do some serious work.