**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Doom and Mr Fantastic Arena Days

During these arena days, we're going to need absolutely no maintenance times there Kabam. Thx - Arena Grinders

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Will Doom be the first 100M champ?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Yes I believe so the hype is crazy for him I'm just going to be happy getting the 4* for my collection lol
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

He very well could be, just all comes down to if he is good or not.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    REiiGN15 said:

During these arena days, we're going to need absolutely no maintenance times there Kabam. Thx - Arena Grinders

If there is maintenance, the game is down for everyone... so how would keeping the game up the whole time be an advantage to you, if not to everyone else as well?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

REiiGN15 said:

If there is maintenance, the game is down for everyone... so how would keeping the game up the whole time be an advantage to you, if not to everyone else as well?
    Because of time zones, so if you're lucky you'll sleep through the maintenance but it won't be like that for everyone
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

He very well could be, just all comes down to if he is good or not.
    His prestige is going to be insane reguardless.. there's no way they don't have this type of hype without that being amazing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

If this 10850 prestige rumour is true definitely
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Caino1023 said:

REiiGN15 said:

Because of time zones, so if you're lucky you'll sleep through the maintenance but it won't be like that for everyone
    I am not sure there will be much sleeping going on during those 3 days if his prestige is that high lol.
  • Really miss this game, but after seeing these types of threads and the champs being released I should be very happy to be retired. Acquisition cost is insane, especially for high end war and aq teams.