**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Request Help - All" button

Would be great to see a request help all button added to the game. Clicking each time you use a champ is tedious and adds nothing to the experience. Especially when batches of champs reset the help request.

Comments

• S2_BlizzardS2_Blizzard Posts: 24
    totally agree... :D
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Neotwism said:

I think Kabam has stated the servers can't handle a help all button. This has been posted on numerous occasions. Next time u may wanna try using the search button to find what they have said.

The last post about this that I see when I search is from 2017. A lot changes in two years.
    Besides, does that mean people shouldn't voice their opinions just because something has come up before?

Thanks for chiming in bro.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No, I'm simply saying it's better to refresh a previous post than starting a new one. It's listed in the Forum Rules. I did a quick search and posts from October and August were the first to show up. Just trying to help u out so your post doesn't get closed is all.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Neotwism said:

No, I'm simply saying it's better to refresh a previous post than starting a new one. It's listed in the Forum Rules. I did a quick search and posts from October and August were the first to show up. Just trying to help u out so your post doesn't get closed is all.

Came across as sarcastic. My apologies.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Help All Button. Coming soon...