**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Cutoff Compensation

DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Serious question, what's going to happen to all those missing out on Hood/Electro and or better shards because of the downtime? Can the cutoff for these arenas be widened significantly? It's not unreasonable.

Comments

• Options
    GABR13LGABR13L Posts: 8
    I agree that they should be. I have a job that I have to be at and can't be up all night trying to grind more because kabam keeps having these issues.
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Hello DD2,
    Although I appreciate your concerns, I feel the need to remind you that everyone is unable to play the game, and as such, the cutoffs will be affected by this. Because everyone can't play, everyone isn't able to earn more Arena points than anyone else. This affects everyone, regardless if you pay or not.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    Hello DD2,
    Although I appreciate your concerns, I feel the need to remind you that everyone is unable to play the game, and as such, the cutoffs will be affected by this. Because everyone can't play, everyone isn't able to earn more Arena points than anyone else. This affects everyone, regardless if you pay or not.

Pray tell how does it affect those who are sleeping right now and will grind later. While we are free right now and unable to grind later. They can still grind according to their schedules while we are the ones taking the bullet
    Ur looking at things from a single perspective
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    No I'm not, those who are sleeping now (which should include me, as it's 2 am) are just as affected. Those who can't play atm will still affect the Arena cutoffs, as a significant amount of people aren't able to log in. In the grand scheme of things, this isn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last.
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Hello DD2,

Those in different timezones who already reached their targets and are asleep aren't affected by this. But those that have been trying to grind for the past 5+ hours have been significantly affected.
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Hello DD2,

Those in different timezones who already reached their targets and are asleep aren't affected by this. But those that have been trying to grind for the past 5+ hours have been significantly affected.

I am one of them who got affected in hood arena and completely disappointed. I even woke up early for arena but since then its been constantly crashing i hope kabam fix this fast
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It easily could have impacted 500-700k from my score IF I was actively grinding

Not to mention streaks
  • Options
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    It easily could have impacted 500-700k from my score IF I was actively grinding

Not to mention streaks

The outages shouldn't have affected your streaks, but certainly those of us who allocated that specific time for a sizable chunk of our grind for new champions we're adversely affected. It put me roughly 1M behind my bedtime goal, of which I was only able to make up for about 200-250k...I'm not looking forward to seeing how close I wound up. All this on a day where we found out the champion we were so intently grinding for was already severely devalued, just adds salt to the wound.
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    some of my alliance mates got hood at 4.4m. If they give out stamina refills/arena boosts just like the voodoo arena downtime for android users, expect the dormamu arena scores to go way up again
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,389 ★★★★★
    There was loads of time still to grind for hood I got hood at 4.7mil and was getting over 200k a run all u have to do is be more active in arena
  • Options
    Easier said than done when you get to sit behind your device all day and not have to worry about a job.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I got Hood with 4.1 mil and it's easy to get points if you are in an active alliance that pushes help..I can easily get 1 mil in 3 or 4 runs but I would never grind for too long..the longest I went in this game was 6 mil