**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Difficulty

Been in a BG that has run aq map 4 for quite a while, and we have a solid team that can handle this map all 5 days without too much issue. However, this last aq, we did notice that the fights seemed to be harder and the ratings and health of the defenders seemed higher as well.

So I’m just wondering if you all at Kabam increased the difficulty of some or all of the aq maps?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    That Can be your alliance prestige has go op
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The most likely answer is your alliance has increased overall prestige recently. Higher prestige = hard fights in aq.
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    We just came from an alliance with higher prestige and the fights were not this difficult, but I did not think about that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tsmitt said:

We just came from an alliance with higher prestige and the fights were not this difficult, but I did not think about that.

Are you sure they did not go to map 5?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Weirdly enough I was in an alliance that ran map5 and map4 there were some days/weeks when map4 was significantly harder for some reason.
    Lormif said:

Tsmitt said:

We do have 1 BG that runs map 5 1-2 times each week. So that could be, thanks for the feedback.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tsmitt said:

Lormif said:

Tsmitt said:

We do have 1 BG that runs map 5 1-2 times each week. So that could be, thanks for the feedback.
    that is it. The map you fight each day is based on your total points in the previous days, with your prestige counted in. that mans that your map 4s will climb faster now because you are gaining more points from the map 5, even if you are not facing map 5 yourself.
    Ok, back up question. Since when is AQ champion based and not skill based? Nice cheat Kabam threw in with the bleed immune/buffet node Human Torch miniboss. This will be the first week ever that none of our bgs in the alliance will clear map 5. I believe this to be a well played cheat. I always thought this is supposed to be a skill based game with the champions themselves requiring specific champs to defeat them. Isn’t the Dr Doom boss hard enough? It is really discouraging my alliance and causing them to question continuing to play this game. Just concerned for my team. If you could please explain, thank you.
    Two weeks and not a word. Do you all care that an alliance is about to fall apart and up to 20 accounts will stop playing this game? Please respond so I can let my alliance know why they feel cheated. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    That's a good start to getting banned!
    I am only asking for a response to a concern that has been brought up to me. If that is a ban-able offense then that is proof that the creators do not care about the players. Remember, actions speak louder than words.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Void is crushing the 2nd HT in our BG. I clear the first with Ægon no problem. And many minibosses need specific counters to clear them easily. Been that way for a long time.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    The 15% regen is rediculous though. Most of the time you see 2 or 5%. We had a hard time defeating the 2nd HT, but eventually did it though. They need to reduce the regen on that node....