**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideas for Compensation for the multiple server down time.

Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I get that this situation is as equally as tiring for Kabam employees as it is for the players. I'm sure they're working as hard as possible to get things running like it should. My advice to them is not to rush it. I'd rather wait 2 or 3 hrs than face another one of this server down times in one day.

Now there's a tiny chance that Kabam might or might not decide to compensate players for this, really it doesn't matter what we say, if they decide not to, there's nothing we can do about it really. But if they decide to compensate us, they've done it before multiple times on different occasions and I don't see anything wrong with it, here are some ideas for a worthy​ compensation from my point of view.

1. Increase the Hood arena rewards pool from 1-10% to 1-15% just for today. Or maybe run another arena. I get that this affected ALL players and therefore shouldn't affect the equality of the rewards from the arena but that isn't necessarily true. Some players with powerful rosters could've started late or even leisurely as they could've knocked off some serious points in a short while.
2. Quest items as well as normal pots and revives.. I don't think this one needs any reason really lol.

Also thank you Kabam for the 30 mins timer in AQ. It is much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Hello Neroa65,
    Tank you for voicing you opinions on a concise and civilised manner. I, for the most part, argree with what your said. My only word of advice is to post your concerns on a pre-existing discussion on this topic that way you don't clutter up the forums even more than they already are.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    Hello Neroa65,
    Tank you for voicing you opinions on a concise and civilised manner. I, for the most part, argree with what your said. My only word of advice is to post your concerns on a pre-existing discussion on this topic that way you don't clutter up the forums even more than they already are.

Thanks for your advice. I'll take that into consideration next time. Although I'm hoping there won't be next time for such an occurrence lol.