**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What does Annihilus even do?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
So I fought Annihilus in a duel with CapIW today and Im confused:

Why does Cap remove the Rod buff with parry heavy?
And why cant I remove his unstoppable with a normal attack (I was kinetic charged) but why did I remove his Rod at the same time?

Does anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

And why cant I remove his unstoppable with a normal attack (I was kinetic charged) but why did I remove his Rod at the same time?

Does anybody know?

COSMIC CONTROL ROD - BUFF
    Annihilus gains the Cosmic Control Rod at the Start of the Fight.
    Whenever any Buff would be removed by a Nullify, Fate Seal, or Stagger, the effect is Purified and the Cosmic Control Rod is removed for 10 seconds.
    Immune to Incinerate, Frostbite, Coldsnap, and any effect that lowers or locks Power
    While Taunted, gain True Accuracy, Unblockable, and Unstoppable.

When you go to nullify a buff with the control rod active it removes the control rod instead, so when you went to nullify the unstoppable the control rod went away. The next time you would be able to nullify the unstoppable, as long as it is within the 10 second cooldown of the rod.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Seraphion said:

Does anybody know?

COSMIC CONTROL ROD - BUFF
    Annihilus gains the Cosmic Control Rod at the Start of the Fight.
    Whenever any Buff would be removed by a Nullify, Fate Seal, or Stagger, the effect is Purified and the Cosmic Control Rod is removed for 10 seconds.
    Immune to Incinerate, Frostbite, Coldsnap, and any effect that lowers or locks Power
    While Taunted, gain True Accuracy, Unblockable, and Unstoppable.

When you go to nullify a buff with the control rod active it removes the control rod instead, so when you went to nullify the unstoppable the control rod went away. The next time you would be able to nullify the unstoppable, as long as it is within the 10 second cooldown of the rod.
    Ahhhh thank you.

And why did the Rod got removed at the start of the fight when I parry heavy him?