**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinal 6.1.2 bio hazard? 20% chance? What?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    @Lormif have you fought that sentinal?
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2019

Yes I was using blade and the trilogy and yes I have vids

Do u have a nebula...if so run with her...stack up the shock charges asap and by 10 Shocks saved up... sentinal will be a breeze ..the same with ultron especially if u have a proxima synergy.. you will start with 10 charges out the gate...good luck
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif have you fought that sentinal?

I have 100%ed all content but lol as I was waiting for a duped aegon. I will be 100%ing lol probably this or next month since I just got him recently.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Then please explain how a 5 % chance for starky to evade triggers every1l 10 hits but I don't get a 5 star from ten crystals that have a 5% chamn ego drop a 5 star

Most, if not all, the probabilities in the game are NOT cumulative, they are seperate entities from each other, you fail to understand that point. Opening 100 crystals with a 5% chance doesn't mean you will get it, since each crystal is its own seperate entity. However, I still find it VERY sketchy, the percentages between crystals and evade chances for example.
    bad terminology, an cumulative probability is actually a defined term in statistics, it means all probabilities add up to 1, or 100%. the problem is there are dependent and independent probabilities, all probabilities in the game are independent where as only dependent probabilities can lead to a guaranteed outcome.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

iRetr0 said:

Then please explain how a 5 % chance for starky to evade triggers every1l 10 hits but I don't get a 5 star from ten crystals that have a 5% chamn ego drop a 5 star

Most, if not all, the probabilities in the game are NOT cumulative, they are seperate entities from each other, you fail to understand that point. Opening 100 crystals with a 5% chance doesn't mean you will get it, since each crystal is its own seperate entity. However, I still find it VERY sketchy, the percentages between crystals and evade chances for example.
    bad terminology, an cumulative probability is actually a defined term in statistics, it means all probabilities add up to 1, or 100%. the problem is there are dependent and independent probabilities, all probabilities in the game are independent where as only dependent probabilities can lead to a guaranteed outcome.
    Ah yes, indeed it is those correct terms. Not all of us specialize in Math past middle/high school, give us a break 😂
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    This whole thread...
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I just read the nodes and when I see “biohazard” I figure: well better use a bleed immune, someone who can shrug of the bleed debuff consistently or a champ with reliable regen.
    I don’t look at the percentages, I just read it as “there’s a chance so I might just as well be prepared for it.”
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

How u figure a decent chance to happen? Start with a 20% chance. Turn reduce it by 40% then again by 40% then again by 10%. That's decent? I should have sooooo many more 5 and 6 stars if that's decent

No it's 40% + 45% of 40% (= +18%) + 10%, which is in total 68% AAR. So 32% of 20% is 6.4% which is still not zero. Get more points into Pacify.