**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus or Hyperion

LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I opened a 5 star crystal the other day and pulled a Corvus Glaive, now i’ve never played with corvus before and this is the first time i’ve opened the champ but I know that he’s supposed to be good. I thought this is great because I have enough resources to bring a cosmic to R4, BUT the next day I opened Hyperion, who Ive played before and know is pretty great. But I only have enough resources for one and now i don’t know who to pick. Who’s the better choice to rank up?

Corvus or Hyperion 18 votes

Corvus Glaive
55%
AKTEKThaComeUpB_Dizzle_01AptxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueGraydroxdiegobdias84OctoberstackNah01 10 votes
Hyperion
44%
zuffyMrLalowAlCapone2727Savio444SpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756SDP 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus for AW and AQ. And special events and monthly event quests. So most of the stuff you will be doing. Hypes good though but Corvus is very special for all those types of content.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Suicides: Corvus
    No suicides: Hype
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is extremely useful in almost high end contents right now except LOL and ROL. Short fight with incredible damage.

Hype is amazing but I choose Corvus. He did most of the job in 6.1, 6.2, and Variant 1 for me.