**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just Need Tips

I’ve been playing for a while but I’ve hit a weird roadblock. I’m not sure if it’s my lack of skill or my roster or anything but I can’t seem to successfully pass certain parts of the game. I’m stuck trying to 100% 5.2, I did EQ 100% Heroic and Master and had initial complete uncollected; I finished RTTL and I’ve done classic difficulty on the permanent event quests. My only guess is that I’m not willing to do Arena or farm for potions. Is there any other tips I can get from the community?

Comments

• Options
    In_Depth98In_Depth98 Posts: 14
    @Hellow given that, should I try to build my roster around those quest weakness requirements or just go in and try to initial complete the rest of act 5?
  • Options
    @Hellow Yes I am. I’m currently stuck on 5.3.1
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I wouldn't worry about 5.2 100% for now. Keep working on exploring as much of UC EQ as you can, bit by bit, and chip away at an initial clear of Act 5 (the rewards are pretty good for not too much effort).

5.3 can take a little getting used to for first-timers, due to the increased block damage and the class restrictions. My suggestion would be to adjust your playstyle so that you're blocking/parrying less, instead dexing around and hitting into their block whenever they go defensive, so you can build to their sp1s and create attack openings without taking too much chip damage. DoT champs and ramp up champs work great if you don't have the right class champs. Maybe post a pic of your roster so we can give you specific rankup advice that might help you out?

Imo 5.4 is much less of a drag (and generally more fun) than 5.3 - admittedly somewhat harder bosses (mostly talking about the 5.4.6 Ultron here) but easier/quicker paths. Just gotta grit your teeth and push past that 5.3 hill and you'll feel much less roadblocked.
  • Options

• Options
    @Octoberstack this is my roster of 4 and 5 stars