**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lack of Customer Support/ inability to remedy issues.

For the 2nd time i have had an issue with an accidental purchase in game due to lag and delayed pop up offers.
Dumb me 2 years+ ago clicked that check mark not to inform me/ confirm purchases.
The first time i had this issue there was great support and the refund was processed and items were removed immediately, no hassle besides the time it took to contact support.
Now they are requiring me to give them a ridiculous amount of information to verify i'm the owner of the account...including the information from my 1st and 2nd ever real money purchase (this would have occurred at least 4 years ago on one of 4 credit cards, or possibly with 1 or 2 bank accounts that are no longer open/ records not easily accessible. They are also requiring the date i first installed the game and the account was created. I asked support how they expected me to provide this information and Kamilah with Kabam support just kept sending me an automated response saying she would be happy to help me but they needed all the information asked for with exact dates to proceed.
I asked if there was anyway to escalate the ticket to someone who could help me and i received a message notifying me that my ticket had been closed.
All this over a 300 unit in-game currency accidental purchase. I am past a refund at this point and will eat the losses but something needs to be done to prevent this from re-occurring.
I could understand the security if this was a real money refund situation, but for in game currency i'm confused why you need so much information verified all of a sudden, especially when the last time this happened a couple months ago it was refunded with no questions asked...

This leads me here....i Suggest/ Request that:
1. you improve the way your support staff responds to/ handles customer issues.
2. There is a way for us to turn back on the purchase verification so that accidental purchases have at least an additional screen buffer to stop from the lag induced unwanted purchase.
3. Fix the lag issues that have been occurring so often (and consistently seem to be before these offers pop up).
4. Change the layout of the purchase button on your pop up offers so that it no longer sits right on top of the continue button for the normal game. When trying to move through the game, i shouldn't be in fear of a pop up happening and being purchased in the time that my finger starts to move towards a normal selection and the time it hits the phone to make that selection.

Comments

• Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Porthos is going to close this and post a link.

Also half kudos for attempting paragraphs. Just add an extra space in there to avoid WOT.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’m able to get that info on my apple devices by visiting purchase history under settings/about(?) and via Game Center achievements (2 star champion).
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Gotta get in before the lock. Is this about the day 6 AQ points, pure skill not being addressed, or something else? LOL
  • Options
    MellockMellock Posts: 5
    I wholeheartedly agree, especially with your point that we should have the option to turn confirmations back on. I also stupidly checked the box to stop asking for confirmation a few years ago not anticipating that it would become next to impossible to provide all of the information they’re asking for now if I make a mistake. Please give us the option to turn the confirmation button back on. That would solve so many issues and possibly cut down on a lot of support tickets.