**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advice

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Hey Everyone, I am currently looking to 100% either variant 2 or variant 3. I believe variant 3 is significantly easier and shorter so I am leaning towards that. I currently have a 5/65 sparky, 4/55 ghost (with synergies) 6 star Punisher 2099, 6 star Green Goblin for my high ranked techs. I also have a large pool of XL champs that are 4/55 or 6 stars as well as a 5/65 domino with synergies for variant 2. Anyone have advice on who to focus on and which variant to explore 1st? Im currently working towards unlocking suicides since my main teams usually consists of a 6*r2 Omega Red (duped) 5/65 Corvus, 4/55 Ghost, 5/65 Domino and then some other bench players to make up synergies.

Rank Up Advice 17 votes

IMIW to rank 4 for variant 3 (duped)
35%
JakearoundAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHedronsandeep_26Chandu 6 votes
Gladiator Hulk to rank 4 for variant 2 (duped)
64%
MrLalowAlex13369Mad_Titan_21BuckyBruhXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3X_Factor_AgentEtjamakubricknolanChaosChaos 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    IMIW to rank 4 for variant 3 (duped)
    Gulk is ok in v2, but not must have. For v3 you'll need some shock or incinerate champ anyway, and imiw is a great option. Domino heavy incinerate are too short for me to kill that final kang. But if sparky does the job for you, you may want to save those resources and not rank any of those two
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you have Sentinel, Variant 3 will be really easy compared to the other Variants.
  • Options
    kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 99
    Honestly with the team you have you don't need either of those rank ups. Both variants should be a breeze for you. But if you really want to do a rank up i would go with Gulk, he is useful on those Starburst nodes in variant 2.