**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
This Dude needs to be Toned Down IMMEDIATELY and Anyone who went through and beat this Horribly Designed Boss draining their resources need to be compensated in potions and revives IN FULL.....OMG this boss and these nodes for this Boss is Beyond Ridiculous...u need a poison immune, Fury Based Champ with brute Force and heal block champ is recommended because of Mr. Sins crazy Regen...Oh and the Shock damage that applies wen he uses a Special...The biggest Croc of Trash... I need tips...I need the right 5/6 star champs. Someone, Anyone give me some insight on this insane Boss plz.

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    JDunk2291 said:

OMG this boss and these nodes for this Boss is Beyond Ridiculous...u need a poison immune, Fury Based Champ with brute Force and heal block champ is recommended because of Mr. Sins crazy Regen...Oh and the Shock damage that applies wen he uses a Special...The biggest Croc of Trash... I need tips...I need the right 5/6 star champs. Someone, Anyone give me some insight on this insane Boss plz.

Same boat quake if you’ve got her or high sig capiw possibilities with heimdall synergies
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Dęłtå said:

JDunk2291 said:

OMG this boss and these nodes for this Boss is Beyond Ridiculous...u need a poison immune, Fury Based Champ with brute Force and heal block champ is recommended because of Mr. Sins crazy Regen...Oh and the Shock damage that applies wen he uses a Special...The biggest Croc of Trash... I need tips...I need the right 5/6 star champs. Someone, Anyone give me some insight on this insane Boss plz.

Same boat quake if you’ve got her or high sig capiw possibilities with heimdall synergies
    No quake, IW Cap or Heimdall to run with...that's why it sucks knowing u need SPECIFIC champs to make this run..it's garbage

I have all the right champs except for Heimdall to get that fury buff. I dont feel like whaling out and using my rank 3 hyperion either. Just a silly fight designed for Heimdall synergy. The star restriction is bogus as well since I have Heimdall 4 star and below.

Exactly...it's a load of trash
    Lormif said:

he was pretty easy with Captian Marvel

Which one? The New CM(2019)
    Gamer said:

Warlock and ultron.

I wish I had them lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

New one.
    Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

New one.
    Don't have her lmao
    DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    1. Make sure you have hood synergy to take no damage when phasing
    2. Use Antman and Wasp also
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

I don't have Hood or wasp at 5* but I appreciate the tips
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    I am stuck here also, if i had Heimdall and Angela/Hela it would be an easy one shot with Ghulk or Cap IW.

This is either a pretty managable fight, or without the right champs maybe the hardest fight in the game (even harder than champion in 6.2.6) and a very very bad game/node design in my opinion. I did two paths but needed several revives so i just let it go for now, have finished 100% of the rest of 6.2 now.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    edited November 2019
    I solo'd with heimdall hela synergy using quake.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    One of the worst fight designs in the game, with the 5* ban and how specific it is it’s either have the right synergy and options or spend tons of revives, caustic temper should be removed then it’d be fair, or at the minimum remove the shock node so you don’t die super fast with normal caustic temper options
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Not that I’m can giv better advice if you roster ain’t ready don’t do it ikow it the woser I’m can said bad kabam faulted for not alow 4 star make it even woser
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

And the backblast global node destroyed my ghost with Incinerated damage..I need more practice
    Backblast is amazing for ghost. Free damage
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It sounds like your just depending on ghost for all your needs which is what these types of nodes are trying to prevent - they said act 6 is to test the depth of your roster not just the strength of one champ. Your initial rant can just be shortened down to "I need tips" and you've had plenty but the answer seems to be you don't have the roster yet.
    Every person still struggling for an option for this fight should have been opening featured 5* crystals and not basics since the last change. The warlock synergy is the next best thing to the heimdall one. You've gotta far better chance at getting warlock from that crystal than heimdall from a basic
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Act 6 wasn’t meant to be easy. A lot of fights are very champ specific. If you don’t have the champs then you need to wait

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

And the backblast global node destroyed my ghost with Incinerated damage..I need more practice
    Everyone says that but I don't see it...I get Incinerated to death with that node ..how does it work well for ghost? I'm not being sarcastic im seriously asking so I can do it lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

Everyone says that but I don't see it...I get Incinerated to death with that node ..how does it work well for ghost? I'm not being sarcastic im seriously asking so I can do it lol
    you phase when you get the incinerate therefore it gets converted to a passive fury, basically attack and immediately phase.
    Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

you phase when you get the incinerate therefore it gets converted to a passive fury, basically attack and immediately phase.
    So 1 and out...Stick and Move
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Do you have Medusa? Not the best choice but she was my only option and it worked....
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

Yep just one hit and dash back into phase once you start procing incinerate. Dont even bother with specials as you'll have the incinerate on you in between hits if the 1st hit isnt a killshot
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

Yep just one hit and dash back into phase. Dont even bother with specials as you'll have the incinerate on you in between hits if the 1st hit isnt a killshot