**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OML post buff run in AW

Disclaimer: Forgive the gameplay especially with Sabertooth as I haven't played those two in awhile, especially in War.

Fight time stamps in the 1st comment to easily get to the OML fights.

OML did alright. Would've loved to have more time in the passive bleeds.

https://youtu.be/kK59rTEg2ok

Comments

• RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    :50 OML vs Rhulk
    7:37 OML vs Juggs
    9:40 OML vs Electra
    12:18 OML vs Nick Fury (Mini)
    What do you guys think of OML post buff?
    This wasn't a damage test vs WS but a live test in AW.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I dunno. I don't think I really like his buff all that much. Interesting concept, but I still think he's not that great. Am really hoping that Kabam looks at making further tweaks to him to make him even better. Like making his regen not get consumed by special attacks, buffing up his furies in potency AND duration, making his bleed resistance permanent instead of tied to his regen, and giving him some resistance to effects that would modify his Regeneration Rate.

I dunno. I don't think I really like his buff all that much. Interesting concept, but I still think he's not that great. Am really hoping that Kabam looks at making further tweaks to him to make him even better. Like making his regen not get consumed by special attacks, buffing up his furies in potency AND duration, making his bleed resistance permanent instead of tied to his regen, and giving him some resistance to effects that would modify his Regeneration Rate.

Totally agree.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It is bad really. I don't see anything special from him.
    Nah01 said:

It is bad really. I don't see anything special from him.

I'm starting to like him better every day. Hate when the bleed rng sucks, but when it's good, it's nice. I guess it's like domino's crit bleeds, as far as rng. However the difference is that though Domino crits more often and does more damage, OML ends every fight at 90%+ to 100% health, especially if ST is on the team.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    OML is a beast. Once they fix his bugs hell be even better but he can dish it out and the regen is very controllable if u pay attention u can get what u need and as last comment said ST makes his regen straight up god like, like a less potent GR but u can get it as much as u want
    I think my highest sp1 was either a 21k or 14k crit on WS. Wish it was always like that.