**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav crystals

I think once you hit cavalier status getting 3 stars out of these Crystals shouldn't be a thing. 3 stars are worthless to me at this stage in the game. I seriously think they should change these crystals. They updated the calendar definitely should update cav crystals.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    And they should remove 4 stars as well right? Why not remove every bad 5* also
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They have 3* to limit and try and control the amount of 5 and 6* champs ppl pull. If they removed 3* champs they would have to increase the price and then ppl would be complaining about how expensive the crystals cost.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I think once you hit cavalier status getting 3 stars out of these Crystals shouldn't be a thing. 3 stars are worthless to me at this stage in the game. I seriously think they should change these crystals. They updated the calendar definitely should update cav crystals.

they are not going to do that, atleat not for a price you want to pay, like maybe $100 a crystal. The 3 and 4*s are in there to balance them out, and they are not worthless as they give gold and iso.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    No I'm saying 3s are worthless. I have no problem with the 4 stars being in it. They could increase the chance at 4s and that would be fine with me.
    If they increased the 4* champs in place of 3* it would still change the balance of the game. 4* champs give a lot more resources than the current 3* champs. Kabam doesn't want everyone gaining all that extra gold and iso. They would still have to greatly increase the cost to keep the balance where it is now.
    @Neotwism I would be fine with them increasing the cost of the crystal if it didn't have 3 stars in it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Neotwism I would be fine with them increasing the cost of the crystal if it didn't have 3 stars in it.

most people would not.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Its just game if you don't like it don't buy it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

And they should remove 4 stars as well right? Why not remove every bad 5* also

With 1-4* ban in act 6 removing 4* would only make sense, anyway most mediocre 5* wouldn't go above r2
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, and all the 5* that come out of the crystals should be Rank 4. ;)

Most ppl wouldn't want to spend $50 or $100 bucks for 1 crystal with a 99% chance of a 5* and 1% chance of a 6*. I'm glad u would be fine with it.
    @Neotwism it definitely wouldn't cost 50-100 bucks when all you have to do is do some arena and save units. You literally get them for free.