**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4.5 Mephisto

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
Is a 4* 3/30 Human Torch enough to beat the 5.4.5 Mephisto boss, or should I rank him up? Does he need sig? I have an awakening gem I can use but only a few sig stones, so I wouldn't be able to get him to a high sig.

Comments

• Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    @3/30 it will be a very long fight. If you're still growing your roster Torch can be a good champ to rank until you get Void. Red Hulk might be an even better option if you have him.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He will work fine, just make sure you use pre fight, shouldn’t be too long as he gains smoulder crazy fast and the nova flames will melt him
  • Options
    Well.... Torch made light work of him.

@Lvernon15 What kind of team would work well against Ultron? Not sure what can actually kill him.

• Options
    Medusa, she’s insane for ultron, get armour shatter and she shuts him down completely, just be careful when ramping up to not throw a medium or sp1 when he has power gain active or you will just die
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Medusa, she’s insane for ultron, get armour shatter and she shuts him down completely, just be careful when ramping up to not throw a medium or sp1 when he has power gain active or you will just die

How. Do. I. Get. To. Full. Power. :s can't even get to 2 bars before dying. Way too much to keep track of with him.

EDIT: Wait. Does Karnak synergy help here?
  • Options
    solopolo said:

Lvernon15 said:

How. Do. I. Get. To. Full. Power. :s can't even get to 2 bars before dying. Way too much to keep track of with him.

EDIT: Wait. Does Karnak synergy help here?
    Not really, you have to wait until power gain isn’t on, get the armour shatter via sp1, then play aggressive to get to sp3, 4 hit backdrafts in the corner