**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 1 health potions are useless

I don't use 1 or 2 star champions to play story or event quests. Only 3 and 4 stars. Now level 1 health potions are no help for me. So, I wish after reaching a certain level, like say level 40 or 50, level 1 health potions should be removed and instead give us higher capacity for containing level 2 and level 3 health potions. I think Level 2 and 3 health potion capacity in inventory should be increased from 25 to 35 or 40. That would be helpful.

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Pretty much every potion is useless now. Even the level 5 ones.

When your champions have more than 25k of health and take more than 3000 damage on a block in quests, the potion is kinda useless.

The ideal would be having the potions heal by a fixed percentage instead of a raw number like it currently is.

Healing like, 5% of the champs health in the level 1

Even though this would benefit endgame players more... since 5% is a considerable amount of health for a 5/6*, but for a 2/3* is nothing, and healing 375 health is way more effective.

So there’s this dilemma. The way it is now, new players benefit the most due to their small health pools, and percentage-based potions would benefit veterans, as their health pools are bigger
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Thi101 said:

Pretty much every potion is useless now. Even the level 5 ones.

When your champions have more than 25k of health and take more than 3000 damage on a block in quests, the potion is kinda useless.

The ideal would be having the potions heal by a fixed percentage instead of a raw number like it currently is.

Healing like, 5% of the champs health in the level 1

Even though this would benefit endgame players more... since 5% is a considerable amount of health for a 5/6*, but for a 2/3* is nothing, and healing 375 health is way more effective.

So there’s this dilemma. The way it is now, new players benefit the most due to their small health pools, and percentage-based potions would benefit veterans, as their health pools are bigger

Most have a 4 star in alot less than a month and most content will either wipe out a champion with a low health pool or be so easy they dont need them depending on progression so either way lvl 1 potions are useless..
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Percentage potions are years overdue now, percentage revives have been around forever - the concept already exists and shouldn't be hard to implement.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't remeber where, but, I've seen that, in november, there will be a potion exchange in store. Good time to get rid of the low level potions.