**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What changes should be made for beginner players?

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Firstly this is a second attempt at what I think is a valid, constructive poll first posted by @DragonGamer which got shut down for negative comments. Let's not make the same mistake.

Personally, I'm all for the recent changes, as they are inevitable to keep long term players interested.

That being said, when I was new, I wished there was some notice about the beginner arenas being more accessible to rank in. I didn't find out until about day 35. There are of course other things we could change to improve the game for beginners, but that's why the poll exists.

Now, before you seasoned vets like myself get all riled up saying beginners are lazy and you never had it easy like them, I want to remind you that if the game is better for the beginners, it becomes better for us. We all hate the arena grinding, and if new players are more retainable and excited about the game, the pool cutoffs will drop. What's good for the newest player, is good for all.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments