**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kang, EQ epic, asking for tips

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
I have 4* maxed hyperion, gwenpool, green goblin, and imiw. But is it because im playing too passive? I cant event get through 1st boss in EQ omg..
So im here to ask your suggestion. I dont want to spend revive on 1st boss EQ, i think thats not worth it.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hyperion use sp1 to incinerate kang just as his heal timer expires. It will prevent the heal from taking effect.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Won't IMIW block the heal or can it not be heal blocked? Can't remember... I honestly just went in with Flame On and killed him.

I forgot to look at the node until I saw someone talking about it.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Apparently he’s immune to regen rate modification, so you’ll need to shock or incinerate him. I suppose outdamaging him is also an option, or dealing as much damage as you can and exiting right before he regens
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Won't IMIW block the heal or can it not be heal blocked? Can't remember... I honestly just went in with Flame On and killed him.

I forgot to look at the node until I saw someone talking about it.

Imiw can prevent the regen with his shock
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Thanks guys for your input, i appreciate it, because i always play with quake, when playing with other champ i tend to play defensively so it just i need to do it with more aggressive. I did it with gwenpool :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Or AA dups one nex is passives so wil be one him. Warlock to
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Corvus ends it quickly
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Or AA dups one nex is passives so wil be one him. Warlock to

Try again, in English.
  • Options