**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• So damn annoying, there's always gotta be one or two of these **** issues every update. An ally mate died 4 thrice to the annihilus boss, even after beating him. I had that issue on 3 fights in the same path. Why can't kabam, no its kascam, ever get anything right. *facepalm*
  • ShameeShamee Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Pls fix soon

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    give me my energy refill because I can't finish the path in uncollected
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    So I just started a fight with Sabertooth and got half my life beat out of me but beat him. its exits out and he has little life and im now full. I think ok whatever I get a chance to beat him again and keep my life and go on. Nope! I beat him again and he has little life (like 15% and I half way down (same life I lost in the fight again). But I have to fight him again! This happen about 7 times until I quit out and restarted.
  • Torque7070Torque7070 Posts: 27
    Happening in wars too we are gonna lose the war because of this
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This issue will cost my alliance a boss kill in war, effectively ruining our season.
  • Torque7070Torque7070 Posts: 27
    Fought a green goblin 3 times as miniboss and he is still there Alive and kicking
  • Posted this before I saw the message at the top.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Can I be that guy? HALF HOUR TIMERS! lol :)
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Same can't do the second fight ( Yellowjacke) on the middle path. Did him twice with blade but didn't work.

Plz fix
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Same..Hosed!
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Just had to fight Ronan 10x in event quest...
  • mhgodmhgod Posts: 3
    Same here in event quests
  • Rebooted the game and it works fine now
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    This happened to me in the master version of the daily event quest. Gave up after defeating the same node 4 times and went to grind arena. Getting error messages there as well. Won't be too happy if I lose my streak. Hope they can fix it soon.
  • VampVamp Posts: 25
    Just finished up my last path in v3 spry path. And after colossus fight it crashed and even when I reloading game if I try to re enter quest it just crashes. I've used so many resources and have been working through it all week. When this is resolved I need all my 100% v3 completion rewards.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Also my arena streak broke because of the problem

However don't know if that's common
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 39
    got all boosts up in 6.2.6 and fights resetting and then game down..come on!
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Just happened in AW - the team had to use additional unecessary items when we had to take the boss down twice. The issue is not isolated to just arenas and quests @Kabam Miike
  • GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    So right now we have emergency maintenance which happens. But when its happening with 1 and a bit hours left of AW attack phase cantnthe timer be reset to the time it was when the game went down. My alliance and im guessing many others now could lose wars and valuable points due to this happening ???
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Same with AQ. One of our BGs was at 96% of map 5 with an hour to finish. Completely doable, but not if the game is down for the next 45 minutes.
  • MyMansMyMans Posts: 37
    We had multiple people attempt to take down the last mini boss link in war. Fight was cleared about 3 times and would not register.