Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Come on people read the UPDATE:

UPDATE 2: We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Things are still broken.

• pooldead1725pooldead1725 Member Posts: 55

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

@Kabam Miike Enter and verify that the problem persists, correct so that everyone can enjoy the game without problems
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Member Posts: 51
    Can I be brought out of maintenance so I can renew my subscription please?? 😙
  • Spartan117Spartan117 Member Posts: 4
    I just happened to me I didn't even get to fight lost my streak and Now gotta wait for stamina to refill
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Member Posts: 286 ★★
    There is no reason to flood the forum with new posts about the exact same topic; there's a thread open already so it's best to comment there.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    I quit the invasion, re-entered and now it's working properly.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Come on people read the UPDATE:

UPDATE 2: We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Things are still broken.

Come on man, nobody wants to read they just want to QQ and scream for compensation not related to anything.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Side quest, master, Void against Morning Star, only damage taken was from the initial bleed (not much) and fight was won and fight reset. After reset, Void showed half his health missing.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Member Posts: 286 ★★
    Ok
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Member Posts: 87
    We just lost aw and aq because of this glitch...
    Is our ranking going to go down becuse of this?
  • iStaplesiStaples Member Posts: 46
    Mqc19 said:

Compensation needs to consist of way more then an energy refill.

Oh! Actual champion revives and UNITS!!!!
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Online gaming. It happens.
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Member Posts: 56
    I just fought Ronin 4 times and the fight didn't register, same happened with doom and I had to start over
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

Seriously!!!

Energy is not even a concern right now
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Member Posts: 111
    You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    And now there's emergency maintenance again
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Will we get 30 minute timers for AQ since maintenance prevented alliances from starting on time?
  • MystiKayMystiKay Member Posts: 90
    I tried now but it still rolls back the fight...and it seams rewards also roll back and needs to be claimed a few times
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    I'm going to open a MCOC rehabilitation center pretty soon... :)
  • ReArthuReArthu Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    I notice again loop in daily event and arena don't start
    @Kabam Miike
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Member Posts: 111
    Same here, can't claim rewards. But stop moaning about energy, you aren't losing any energy as you can't move forward. If you can't move forward on the map it isn't costing you any energy at all lol
  • Labais55Labais55 Member Posts: 40
    Nothing as alwys will.send potion and some boost and say sorry
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Member Posts: 41
    The game is worse after maintenance. What the hell you doing
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Member Posts: 81
    edited November 2019
    The state of the game it's the same as before the E.M...what about the resources lost in quests for repeating the fights...what about the AQ/AW disaster caused by your E.M???
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Member Posts: 639 ★★
    There should be a comp package for this bug.
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Member Posts: 13
    Round 2 of maintenance.
    *ding ding* let's fight
    Oops no I'd rather be stuck with Mr Fantastic in his time loop....
    Wait a minute..... Or 4 😂
  • iStaplesiStaples Member Posts: 46
    I think gold would be nice actually.

You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy

No while you aren't playing the energy refills to full and stops at 70, but if you keep playing the energy will keep refilling so if you're at full then there's energy that COULD be refilling.
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Member Posts: 13
    Master event, 2 fights and its done it again