**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Multiple Event rewards bug

kish_akish_a Member Posts: 21
So I see a lot of people milking this bug even after all your maintenance.. people have gotten nearly multiple 5* crystals and so many T2a shards . Stuff that we work for months to get ...

u now have ppl who will surpass the rest of us by several months of progress.. this is absolutely unacceptable.. discrimination almost,.. since some ppl are getting all the rewards while others get nothing ...

How are you going to compensate the rest of us who didn't get this bug rewards for this

And no.. this is not something the community can let pass .. this is not few extra shards.. this is a whole game changing amount of shards that some people have got ..

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    kish_a wrote: »
    So I see a lot of people milking this bug even after all your maintenance.. people have gotten nearly multiple 5* crystals and so many T2a shards . Stuff that we work for months to get ...

u now have ppl who will surpass the rest of us by several months of progress.. this is absolutely unacceptable.. discrimination almost,.. since some ppl are getting all the rewards while others get nothing ...

How are you going to compensate the rest of us who didn't get this bug rewards for this

And no.. this is not something the community can let pass .. this is not few extra shards.. this is a whole game changing amount of shards that some people have got ..

Yeah i agree they should shut down rhe game for 3 or 4 hours to let stop using exploit that's just ruin the game for players like us.really unacceptable you are rigjt that's not few shards that's really high amount of shard people would able to generate upto 10 4* crystal and 3 or 4 5* crystal which is definitely not a few things
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    kish_a wrote: »

Yeah i agree they should shut down rhe game for 3 or 4 hours to let stop using exploit that's just ruin the game for players like us.really unacceptable you are rigjt that's not few shards that's really high amount of shard people would able to generate upto 10 4* crystal and 3 or 4 5* crystal which is definitely not a few things

They don't make money shutting it down though. They do in fact make money when they screw everyone over in AQ to spend on pots/revives.
    Haha right that's all kabam will do i sometimes hate that things i just lazy on completing heroic mode otherwise i would did master event thousand times
  • buttersbutters Member Posts: 116
    I agree I dont care about compensation I just want it fixed this guy is a perfect example. I think it is cheating and should be stopped even if we all have to suffer for a few hours.ew68i4v5oq0n.jpg
  • kish_akish_a Member Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike ... Please respond before this community looses it's patience with you ... Software bugs do happen as every software developer would tell you.. and sometimes we can let that slide.. but this is really gone too far .. people getting free 5* crystals and T2a!! I mean come on .. I spent money getting that stuff from lol ..
    I really want an answer too that's the most frustration thinv we could see
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I ran master 3.2.2 a couple of times last night and didn't get these rewards at all. And that was before all of the game crashes. Not sure how these people were getting the rewards.
  • RealStealRealSteal Member Posts: 199
    This has to be corrected and all of these faulty rewards removed asap! Why should ppl get more rewards and benefits than those of us who do not use glitches in the game to advance
  • buttersbutters Member Posts: 116
    This person and others are all bragging about how much they're doing on reddit
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Again, how did they do it? I didn't even know about this bug. I was running 3.2.2 last night bc I'm close to 100% on master. Was it a certain path??? But yeah, kabam should figure out who got unjust rewards and get them back. It's total bs.
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My best guess if they will strip the rewards and then the idiots doing it will eat the unit loss from pouring units energy fills. Think in he past they banned the account for exploits like this.

If people keep rewards from and exploit like this then that would just be salt on the 6* wound for the case community.
  • siddksiddk Member Posts: 1
    It is a real shame... getting those rewards from beginners quest... I dont think they can take back anything .. ppl who got the shards would have already opened them and they will claim innocence on their side... frankly.. no point blaming those who got the rewards... the imbalance is what pains me....
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Everyone exploiting this will be accounted for. Miike has already confirmed it is a violation of ToS. I've seen a few SS of people bragging, and will be watching their account activity the next few days. Run it once and get those extra rewards, you know it's a glitch and simply stop, don't keep running it over and over, it will come back to bite you in the ass. They kept the game up so players could continue playing, but I rest assured that at minimum they put in a little code to track the ones exploiting it.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Member Posts: 275 ★★
    @Kpatrix I want to believe you, but it seems kabam cant even figure out the coding they are already using
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Just wait for the next wave of I've been banned posts
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey everybody,

We're aware of this exploit that arose last night and are working on addressing it as we speak. Our first priority in this situation will be to fix the issue, though we won't be discussing the actions that will be taken at this time. We're still measuring the full impact this issue has had, but you can certainly rest assured that we're going to be taking care of it.

Additionally, please keep in mind that knowingly exploiting a bug or the system is a violation of our Terms of Service and we will respond accordingly. We're gonna go ahead and close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.