**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should old champs buffed or not?

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
hi guys as all of us seeing there are too many op champ come around these few months.literally most of them are too annoying.but in those op champ old champ looking like a ant against a elephant. not all old champ are bad but not all are good.70 to 80% old champ are useless. and the upcoming all new champs are too way powerful.
Dont you guys think we are just losing our old champ?kabam nerf champ according them but they never change champ according to us.
Ds he pretty useless now all new champs has given high regen and power gain.that's why kabam nerf ds just to make new champ op.
Gr regen to Hyperion power gain all of them are champ now everyone wants.
dont you guys think the main reason for v12 is to introduced new op champ and make pre v12 champ useless?
We just only want our old champ atleast to be buffed and make them same as previous.

Should old champs buffed or not? 13 votes

Yes they should buffed
100%
OwGssEtaki_LirakoiCrusherOfDreamsVdh2008Whododo872SnakeEyes69Spidey076A_Noob_Is1Timone147Darkstar4387DonaldJTrump69BigTrump2017HeroBoltsy 13 votes
No remain them as they are Now.
0%

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yes they should buffed
    I have started thread on the champs that need buffed severely by Kabam. Check it out on my profile.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yes they should buffed
    I have started thread on the champs that need buffed severely by Kabam. Check it out on my profile.

Yeah i see if they want not all champ to be op then why they are giving new champ such ability which will give them full edge in games.just to make old champ useless all v12 is about to make them **** not introducing new content for future development.
    Yes they should buffed
    Spidey076 wrote: »

Yeah i see if they want not all champ to be op then why they are giving new champ such ability which will give them full edge in games.just to make old champ useless all v12 is about to make them **** not introducing new content for future development.

I know. They need to revisit old characters before moving on to new ones.
    Yes they should buffed
    If you have any specific ideas, go ahead and post them in my thread. You should be able to find it on my profile.